- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 13 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) bottles black bean sauce
- In a large wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in green beans; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and ginger; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and then stir in black bean sauce. Continue cooking until green beans are tender.
Green Chinese beans - also called “the meat among all plants” is highly nutritious and contain much protein, lecithin, carbohydrates, vitamin A, B, C, E and other minerals. They enhance metabolism and fight aging. Eating green beans frequently prevent arteriosclerosis as they reduce blood cholesterol and fat level, thereby reducing the chance of fat and minerals accumulating in the arteries. Green bean contain much lecithin, which is an essential material for building muscles and growth.